Please leave comments

I Love hearing from visitors. Please leave your comments and if you have a blog feel free to leave the URL and I will visit you too!

Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blankets and Burp Clothes

My daughter called me and said the new daycare requires baby Damien's name on all of his personal items.  She asked if I would make some burp clothes, she doesn't care for the thin clothes available in stores.  I make burp clothes from a cotton weave diaper folded in half, and flannel or a cotton/knit blend backing which provides extra absorbency.


Along with the burp clothes I decided a couple of blankets were in order.  I know Damien LOVES Mickey Mouse, he won't let anyone take his Mickey away from him, so I thought a Mickey blanket would be nice too.



Damien after his mom tried to adjust Mickey for the photo.  Love this picture!